Calls and Lines
High-quality business telephony services are a prerequisite for almost every business. If you want to reduce your expenses without sacrificing performance, Calls and Lines delivers high quality business telephony with extremely competitive calls costs, while allowing you to retain your BT lines and numbers. We use an independent third party to show you how much you could reduce your call costs by, so you know in advance what the service can offer and how much money you are likely to save.
- • Extremely competitive – a highly competitive call tariff that is guaranteed to beat BT by 25%.
- • Honest and Transparent – we use an independent third party to analyse your bill, and show you how much you can save. There are no hidden charges – e.g. we don’t have any “call connect” charges.
- • Immediate savings – quick and easy to set up so you can start saving in a couple of weeks. There’s nothing to sign – just say YES and we’ll do it all for you and send you a copy of the contract.
- • Highly flexible – as your business grows the service can be set up across an individual site or multiple sites and individual telephone numbers.
- • In control – ability to easily view and analyse your bills online.
Transferring your Line Rental and Calls is a free and painless process with no disruption in service and is usually completed within 10 days.
We supply Rental and New Installations on the following lines:
- • Carrier pre selection (CPS) still uses the concept of access codes, but the access codes are implemented at the exchange rather than the customers’ premises.
- • As the call reaches the exchange, BT’s systems can identify the call, with the aid of the access code, and route it over the relevant operator’s network. These 8xxx codes are administered by Ofcom and are only available to a licensed CPS Operator. CPS is a more effective and efficient way of re-routing calls.